Required skills & experience
1. Master’s Degree in Social Work, behavioral sciences or another related field.
2. Currently licensed as a LCSW or LMSW in the State of Texas.
3. 2+ years previous experience working in care management and/or with chronic illness within a medical environment in home health or hospice.
4. Ability to take call remotely on some nights and weekends.
5. Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
6. Bilingual in English and Spanish.
What You Need to Know:
1. Opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast paced and innovative care management company that is transforming the delivery of kidney care.
2. Competitive compensation package including salary and bonus.
3. Flexible paid leave and vacation policy.
4. This is a full-time position in Home Health with frequent travel throughout the Metro Houston market.
5. Laptop, mileage reimbursement, phone allowance, and extra perks available!