Required skills and experience:
1. Graduate of an accredited Certificate, Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
2. Current State License as a Registered Nurse in South Carolina.
3. At least 2 year experience as a nurse in a clinical care setting required. Hospice experience preferred.
4. Meets all applicable agency policies and procedures related to health screening and required testing.
What you need to know:
1. The Registered Nurse – Weekend On Call is on call from Friday 5 PM till Monday 8 AM and available to do visits during this time if so directed by the Clinical Supervisor or Clinical Supervisor – After Hours.
2. The Registered Nurse – Weekend On Call position is a FT-32 or FT-40 position. To qualify for the FT-40, the Registered Nurse – Weekend On Call is required to work one additional weekday on call shift from 5PM-8AM or one additional weekday shift from 8AM-5PM.
3. Full-time opportunity with competitive company benefits!