Required skills and experience:
1. Graduate of an accredited Certificate, Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing.
2. Current State License as a Registered Nurse (SC)
3. 2 year experience as a nurse in a clinical care setting required.
4. Must have reliable transportation.
5. Meets all applicable agency policies and procedures related to health screening and required testing.
What you need to know:
1. This is a full-time position in Hospice care. Full benefits including a sign on bonus, and company car program!
2. Seeking people who have a passion for this line of work.
3. The Registered Nurse is a trained professional nurse who administers skilled nursing care to patients in the home or facility environment. May be required to perform HIS and assess patients within regulatory requirements of HIS and timelines.
4. Communicates significant findings, problems, and changes in condition or environment to the clinical supervisor, the physician and/or other personnel involved with patient care.
5. Implements the plan for patient safety, using the patient, family, and community resources.