Required skills and experience:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
2. Must maintain certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) in the applicable state.
3. At least 1 year experience in the last 24 months as a Certified Nursing Assistant, a Home Health or Hospice Aide or a Nursing Assistant in a hospital or long term care facility
4. Must be able to read and write in English and follow written and verbal instructions in English effectively. Demonstrates interest in the welfare of the ill and desires to provide care in the home or facility. Ability to pass competency evaluation prior to performing care.
5. Must have reliable transportation.
6. Meets all applicable agency policies and procedures related to health screening and required testing.
What you need to know:
1. This is a Full-Time opportunity in Hospice; 12 hour day shifts 7a-7p.
2. Works under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse and in accordance with the IDG care plan. May be required to work an on-call weekend rotation to meet the needs of patients 24/7.
3. Provides necessary skills to appropriately report changes and document pertinent information and care rendered to the patient to ensure continuity of care.
4. Very competitive company benefits!
licenses and certifications
CNA, SC License
Sign on bonus