Required skills and experience:
1. Master’s degree in Social work, clinical counseling, or other relevant health related discipline. Fully clinical licensed or Provisional licenses required. (LPC, PLPC, LMFT, LMSW, LCSW)
2. Two years recent related experience working with eating disorder clients preferred or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
3. Associate or Provisional license or appropriate intern registration with relevant professional association.
4. Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with clients, families, staff, and community agency personnel.
5. Ability to develop, coordinate, and deliver in-services, presentations, psycho-educational, and support groups.
What you need to know:
1. This is a part-time opportunity with potential to go to full-time.
2. Opportunity to gain a specific focus working with Eating Disorders.
3. Prepares and facilitates group therapy sessions.
4. May offer individual and family therapy and case management as needed in accordance with established standards
1. Amanda (Alsana Recruiter) will schedule candidate’s first interview with the hiring manager
2. Zoom video interview