Required skills and experience:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed as a RN by the State in which practicing (PA)
• A minimum of 5 years in a hospice setting.
• A minimum of 3 years in a supervisory/management/leadership role in a healthcare setting preferred.
• Overseeing and training a high-quality team through guidance for improvements, reasonable performance measurement, mentoring and discipline if necessary.
• As our new Hospice Executive Director, you will ensure that our agency and staff maintains compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
• Driver’s license.
• Carries automobile liability insurance according to Agency policy.
What you need to know:
• The Executive Director ensures quality and safe delivery of hospice care services, coordinates services that reflect the Agency’s philosophy and standards of care; plans, develops, implements and evaluates Agency services, programs and activities and is responsible for all day-to-day operations of the Agency.
-Call with VP of Operations
-Call with CEO
Job selling points:
Company Car, mileage reimbursement
Smaller company and consider everyone to be close and like a family there.