Required skills and experience:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed as a RN by the State in which practicing (PA)
• A minimum of 5 years in a home health setting.
• A minimum of 3 years in a supervisory/management/leadership role in a healthcare setting preferred.
• As our new Home Health Executive Director, you will plan, develop and implement best-practice programs for financials, oversight of all agency operations, marketing collaboration, to achieve higher levels of employee and patient satisfaction while meeting company metrics.
• Driver’s license.
• Carries automobile liability insurance according to Agency policy.
What you need to know:
As the Director, your Job Functions will be for the overall operations of the agency and include the following:
• Maintaining all policies, and advising of any needed changes.
• Developing, and maintaining overall census.
• Assisting in the preparation of the annual operating budget.
• Reviewing operating results of the organization, and making changes as needed.
• Maintaining a solid team.
• Leading the collection efforts with respect to the agency’s aging.
• Ensuring that the agency maintains accreditation, licensing and excellent quality care through maintaining a good quality assurance program.
• Providing an overall positive culture of quality and safety with the team.
-Call with VP of Operations
-Call with CEO
Job selling points:
Company Car, mileage reimbursement
Smaller company and consider everyone to be close and like a family there.