Required skills and experience:
1. High school diploma required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, Public Health, Mathematics, Healthcare Informatics or Computer Science preferred.
2. 2-5 years of experience working in a Healthcare setting as an Epic Trainer.
3. 2-5 years of experience providing education, training, and at-the-elbow support to end users preferred.
4. Nursing licensure or Epic certification preferred.
5. Ability to achieve Epic certification within designated time period.
6. Experience in Clin Docs, IP orders, EPIC applications certification.
What you need to know:
1. This is a full-time, long-term opportunity with competitive benefits and compensation!
2. This position’s primary role is to work directly with Providers to provide training support.
3. The Epic Principal Trainer (PT) leads the Electronic Health Record (EHR) implementation training program.
4. The PT will design innovative curriculum, including virtual and eLearning, and help develop a structured on-the-job training program as a continuation of the Epic training process.
5. Using strong collaboration, coaching, project management and organization skills are essential.