Required skills and experience:
• Bachelor of electrical or software engineering, or equivalent
• At least 3+ years of circuit design experience
• Strong skillset in digital design and integration
• Embedded programming expertise
• Skilled at breadboarding, prototyping, integrating, debugging and productizing digital and analog circuits
• Desire to work in cross-disciplinary development team Self-starter, ability to work with little guidance
What you need to know:
• Develop electronic system concepts, circuit boards, cabling, electrical drawings, and obtain any necessary certifications such as CE or UL
• Be the subject matter expert for controlling and operating stepper motors, Raspberry Pi, touchscreens, temperature controllers, and other electronic devices
• Develop and support low-noise analog measurement instrumentation, including an electrometer board for a flame ionization detector
-15-30 minute interviews with each person on the team (8 people on team)
Job selling points:
• Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric.
• Rest and Relaxation. Unlimited PTO, 9 paid holidays.
• Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a company match to provide a better future in your retirement years.
• Development Opportunities. We are growing, which in turn provides opportunities to grow both personally and professionally.
• Corporate Social Responsibility. We offer frequent community involvement events and monthly team-building activities.
Additional job details:
• This is a hybrid in office/remote position. Candidate must be located in the area.