Required skills and experience:
1. Have a conferred degree (e.g., MFT, LPC, LPCC, LMSW, LCSW, etc.) and/or a PsyD/PhD in clinical or counseling psychology.
2. Maintain an active license to practice in the state(s) that their patients reside and/or be willing to become licensed in other states (paid by Equip). We are also considering license-eligible therapists, who would be a great fit for us!
3. FBT experience, evidence-based practice, or experience with third wave interventions such as DBT and ACT.
4. Have experience implementing evidence-based treatments and hold a behavioral orientation towards mental health disorders.
5. Be curious, enjoy learning, and are eager to implement growth-oriented feedback.
What you need to know:
1. Part-time, remote opportunity, 20 or 30 hours per week, with an exciting new platform tailored to client’s with eating disorders.
2. You will provide evidence-based family, individual, and group therapy for eating disorders in a virtual clinic (i.e. telehealth) setting.
3. Employees who are 20+ hrs/week also have access to health, vision, and dental benefits, unlimited PTO, technology device + tech stipend, and several other benefits.
4. 70-80% of your Clinic Time is devoted to sessions with patients, which often occur during peak hours of 3pm-8pm weekdays (in the patient’s timezone).
licenses and certifications
CA License, LCSW, LMSW, LPC, EMR
Masters , PhD