Required skills and experience:
• RN preferred, other clinical background or comparable competence, to provide for appropriate oversight of quality programs. Bachelor of Science in Health Care related field and Master’s degree preferred.
• Three to five to years’ experience within a hospital setting with a focus on quality assessment, performance improvement, and regulatory compliance.**MUST come from a hospital background.
• Experience and/or demonstrated understanding of root cause analysis and FMEA analysis.
• Experience in statistical analysis.
• Must possess current, expert knowledge of CMS, Joint Commission and DPH requirements as well as quality improvement tools/methods.
Certification/Licensure: CPHQ designation desirable.
Training: Training in patient safety or and quality/performance Improvement methodology, concepts, education and implementation.
Special Qualifications: Membership and active participation in professional organization(s) IV.
What you need to know:
• The Quality and Regulatory Director is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the quality management program. The Quality and Regulatory Manager will assure compliance with CMS, DPH, Joint Commission and BORM standards through staff education, ongoing monitoring, and committee activities. Implements the System-wide Quality and Safety Plan consistent with board approved plans and regulatory and standard setting agencies. Coordinates all required regulatory reporting for DPH, BORM and Joint Commission.
-Call with recruiter
-Video Call with hiring manager/clinical director
licenses and certifications
BLS, MA License, RN, CPHQ
Meditech, Quality Control
Day, 5 days/week