Required skills and experience:
1. Must have a valid and current California Pharmacist License.
2. Doctorate of Pharmacy preferred.
3. Must have two (2) years’ experience in a management role and a Bachelor’s degree in related field OR four (4) years’ of experience in a management role with a national certification in related field determined by respective VP within 90 days of acceptance of role.
4. Must have at least two (2) years’ of hospital inpatient Pharmacy experience required.
5. Experience working in hospitals with 100+ beds.
What you need to know:
1. Full-time opportunity, Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm.
2. 850 FT employees with a 167-bed facility.
3. 1- hour away from the Sequoia National Forest, 2 -hours from the infamous heart of Yosemite National Forest, 2- ½ hours from the Pacific Coast Line, 3- hours to LA and a 4-hour drive to the San Francisco Bay area.
Additional Job Details:
1. Reports to the VP of Patient Care Services.
2. Responsible for planning, implementation, supervision, monitoring, evaluation and documentation of Pharmacy Department and Outpatient Pharmacy activities.
3. Integrates their department’s services with the Hospital’s primary functions and overall plan for care delivery and other departments.
4. Assumes 24-hour, seven-day responsibility, authority and accountability for ensuring the department and all individuals in the department achieve the function’s mission and service expectations for delivering appropriate care of patients.
licenses and certifications
Day, 5 days/week
Urgent, Skilled Nursing Facility
Sign on bonus
Student Loan Repayment
Onsite Fitness Center
Professional development opportunities