Required skills and experience:
1. Associates degree; Bachelor’s degree in Clinical related field such as RN or Licensed Clinical Professional.
2. Two (2+) years’ home care experience and at least one year of supervisory experience or two (2+) years’ experience in leadership/management in health care, home health or hospice.
3. Current, unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse or other health care professional specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the company.
4. Home Health experience.
What you need to know:
1. This is a Full-Time, Director of Operations opportunity in Home Healthcare. Sign on bonus up to $10k available!
2. Responsible for overall organization and financial management of the care center, direction of care center operations and functions according to approved policies, procedures and standards.
3. Maintains compliance with all local, state and federal laws regarding licensure and certification of care center personnel and accreditation standards.
4. Directs weekly business development and management team meetings with all appropriate staff and other members of the medical community to promote home health services.
5. Sets positive, attainable expectations, objectives and goals for the care center.
6. Responsible for care center financial and clinical performance along with delivery on key metrics within established budget.
7. Responsible for the delivery of care for all patients served by the care centers by providing supervision and support to the Clinical Manager.