Top “Must-Have” Skills for this job:
• 3+ years of experience as a Registered Nurse
• 1+ years of Supervisory experience
• Active RN License in the state of employment
• Experience in long-term care or working with the geriatric population (preferred)
• Clerical ability is necessary to read reports and utilize data accurately for other purposes.
• Skill in organizing and planning programs and managing personnel to provide nursing service for residents.
• Ability to plan and direct the department, coordinating with other departments
• Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• 401K and company match
• Paid Time Off
• Internal growth opportunities
• Sign-on Bonus
• And much more!
Bachelors, Masters , Associates
Sign on bonus
Professional development opportunities