Required Skills & Experience:
1. Minimum age requirement of 21,
2. Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
3. Minimum (five) 5 years’ experience as a DEA Investigator with experience working with opioid treatment centers a healthcare environment providing nursing services and education/training. Must have experience direct inspection of the facilities.
– DEA Diversion investigator.
4. Experience in education/training management and implementation.
5. Experience in Electronic Health Records (EHR) systems.
6. Understanding of OTP clinic operations is preferred.
7. Understanding of DEA, HIPAA, Federal, State and CARF standards and regulations.
What you need to know:
1. Reviews all policies and procedures regarding the opioid treatment center dispensaries (medication rooms) and controlled substances including medication order procedures.
2. Provides training to the compliance team regarding dispensaries and controlled substances.
3. Provides training to nurse trainers regarding dispensaries and controlled substances.
4. Provides training to regional staff, nursing staff, treatment center directors and providers regrading dispensaries and controlled substances.
5. Audits opioid treatment program dispensaries.
6. Monitors dispensary activities.
7. Assists programs with responding to DEA and pharmacy board inquires and audits.
8. Assists with DEA licensing and pharmacy license as needed.
9. Reviews the ordering of Medications/Prescriptions.
10. Reviews bi-annual inventories,
11. Monitoring need for Medication reorders and refills.
12. Assists in reviewing bi-annual inventories.
13. Assists in dispensary layout and controls.
14. Assists in establishing record keeping standards.
15. Reviews the process for the proper destruction of all medication spills/waste and expirations.
16. Communicates any controlled substances issues and concerns to the compliance team.
17. Reviews storage of controlled substances.
18. Reviews security systems related to controlled substances.
* This position will require 60-75% travel
50% travel, 75% travel
Day, 5 days/week, 8 hour shifts
overview Required skills & experience: 1. Medical Doctor Degree (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) required. 2. Advanced degree,...Apply For This Job
We our seeking an academic Child and Adolescent psychiatrist to lead our Child Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship program established in Company.The...Apply For This Job
Required skills & experience (the “must haves” to be considered) – Bachelor’s degree – Training in recreation required; qualifications as...Apply For This Job
overview Requirements: – MUST BE Board Certified – MUST HAVE Critical Care Fellowship – IDEALLY previous leadership experience – New...Apply For This Job
Required skills & experience (the 6 “must haves” to be considered): 1. Graduate of a recognized medical school and recipient...Apply For This Job
Required skills & experience 1. Bachelor’s Degree 2. Minimum of five years sales experience selling clinical and or claim solutions...Apply For This Job