Required skills & experience (the “must haves” to be considered)
– Bachelor’s degree
– Training in recreation required; qualifications as stated in NYS Code, Rules, and Regulations
– Must be a qualified therapeutic recreation specialist or an activities professional who:
> Is licensed or registered, if applicable, by the State in which practicing
> Has 2+ years experience in a social or recreational program within the last 5 years, one of which was full time in a therapeutic activities program
> Is a qualified occupational therapist or occupational therapy assistant.
> Eligible for certification as a therapeutic recreation specialist or as an Activities professional by a recognized accrediting body on or after October 1, 1990
What you need to know:
– Schedule: day shift with occasional evenings (37.5 hour work week)
– Plan, direct and schedule a monthly program of group, individual, and independent activities for residents the activities are geared to individual capabilities and interests of residents
– Promote and communicate the monthly calendar of activities for residents.
– Direct Activity Leaders and any Volunteer groups in implementing all phases of the Activity Department programs.
– Benefits-eligible after 60 days of employment
overview Required skills & experience: 1. Medical Doctor Degree (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) required. 2. Advanced degree,...Apply For This Job
overview Requirements: – MUST BE Board Certified – MUST HAVE Critical Care Fellowship – IDEALLY previous leadership experience – New...Apply For This Job
overview Required Skills & Experience: 1. Minimum age requirement of 21, 2. Minimum Bachelor’s degree. 3. Minimum (five) 5 years’...Apply For This Job
Required skills & experience (the 6 “must haves” to be considered): 1. Graduate of a recognized medical school and recipient...Apply For This Job
Required skills & experience 1. Bachelor’s Degree 2. Minimum of five years sales experience selling clinical and or claim solutions...Apply For This Job