Required skills & experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree is required in Business or Information Technology, Master’s Degree in Business or Information Technology preferred.
2. A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in progressive organizes with a focus on corporate contracting, Legal or paralegal experience required within the healthcare IT industry.
3.Experience in corporate contracting with paralegal skills.
4. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
5. Specific knowledge of IT contracts and the legal side of the agreements.
What you need to know:
1. This position is remote, but expected to come to the Orlando office for big meetings, etc.
2. Seeking highly organized and detail-oriented folks with excellent business sense and excellent people management, leadership skills including decision-making, and team building.
3. This position will provide oversight and management of the contract lifecycle, including but not limited to drafting, modification, amendments, renewals, and terminations of all IT contracts.
4. Collaboration with IT product owners, executives, and leaders across the enterprise on business, legal, financial, technical, performance and security requirements is an important function.
5. Oversee department efforts to accomplish daily duties on contracts and advise team members on the proper course of action to resolve issues.
6. Manage decommissioning processes and Monitor vendor performance and contract compliance.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
Experience in corporate contracting with paralegal skills.
Highly organized and detail-oriented with excellent business sense.
Excellent people management, leadership skills including decision-making, and team building.
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Approaches work as an interconnected system.
Ability to understand major objectives and break them down into meaningful action steps.
Able to effectively express ideas and views through public speaking, presentations, reports and professional correspondence
Strong organizational abilities and the flexibility to adjust to changing conditions.
Proficient computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office suite & Agiloft
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
Six Sigma Greenbelt
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s degree is required in Business or Information Technology
A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in progressive organizes with a focus on corporate contracting.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
Master’s Degree in Business or Information Technology.
Legal or paralegal experience