• Assist in planning, organizing, developing and directing the overall operation of the Dietary Department in accordance with current federal, state and local standards governing the facility and as may be directed by the Administrator and/or Dietary Consultant.
• Ensure that quality nutritional services are provided on a daily basis and that the Dietary Department is maintained in a clean, safe and sanitary manner.
• 1+ year of Supervising experience (Required)
• Certified Dietary Manager in good standing or in training to satisfactorily complete the requirements to become a Certified Dietary Manager
• Demonstrate good leadership and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing
• Must have patience, tact, enthusiasm, and positive attitude toward the elderly and disabled