• Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience at a dental practice.
• Associate’s Degree through an accredited dental hygiene program.
• National Board Dental Hygiene Examination.
• Passing a state/region-specific exam (as required).Licensed and in good standing.
• Dedication to ensuring the highest quality of care to guests. Build long-standing guest relationships through trust and education.
• Desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment that values high energy and creative problem solving.
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
• Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin.
• Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
licenses and certifications
Rotating Weekends, Weekend, 4 days/week, 9 hour shifts