Required skills & experience:
• CT (ASCP) certification or eligible
• Bachelor’s degree with 28 hours of combined biology and chemistry and 3 semester hours of mathematics or statistics AND successful completion of a 12 month CAAHEP accredited Cytotechnologist program
• Recent gynecologic, non-gynecologic and fine needle aspiration evaluation experience.
• Database, spreadsheet, and word-processing experience is required
• Candidates should be able to accurately describe cytologic conditions and provide appropriate differential diagnoses in writing; must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Candidates must have adequate use of hands, normal vision and the ability to distinguish color.
• Must be able to operate clinical instrumentation, work independently and be comfortable with patient contact
What you need to know:
• Under the direction of the Laboratory Manager, Cytotechnologists will be responsible for the evaluation and reporting of negative gynecological cases, evaluation and interpretation of abnormal gynecological, non-gynecological and fine needle aspiration cases.
• Will be responsible for identifying diagnostic material and referring cases to the pathologists appropriately.
• Provide technical advice and perform cyto-preparation and processing as needed. Must maintain records of screening slide counts and other activities.
• Maintain Quality Control records where indicated. Assist cytology management in gathering data relevant to quality assurance activities, continuous improvement activities and/or other special projects.
licenses and certifications
Driver’s License, Red Cross CPR, ASCP
Rotating Weekends, 5 days/week, 8 hour shifts
Required skills & experience (the 5 “must haves” to be considered) 1. Minimum of 5+ years experience in MSP environment...Apply For This Job
overview Top “Must-Have” Skills for this job: • Bachelor and/or Masters Degree in Computer Science (Required) • 4-8 years of...Apply For This Job
***All Locations *** overview The Senior Analyst, Kronos Workforce Timekeeping will have the following skills: • Design, code, configure, test,...Apply For This Job
overview Required skills & experience: 1. Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field....Apply For This Job