Required skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, business administration or equivalent (preferred but not required)
• Previous experience in sourcing and recruitment
• Proficient computer skills (e.g. MS Office, Outlook, Excel, CRM software)
• Team player, not afraid to take on new challenges in a ever-changing environment
• Results-driven personality with an ability to execute independently.
• Local to the Nashville, TN area.
What you need to know:
The Customer Success Associate is responsible for supporting the customer success team on designated accounts. The CSA will perform tasks related to ensuring a smooth experience for Relode’s Talent Advisors, their candidates and the client. This position requires direct customer, candidate and Talent Advisor interaction, ultimately building relationships and promoting Relode’s core business.
Additional job details:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Supports the current Client Success Managers in the client lifecycle for assigned accounts:
– Client Implementation
– Client Support
– Job Coverage
– Client Renewal & Growth
• Ensure job coverage on all positions
• Deliver value and cultivate relationships with Relode’s Talent Advisor community.
• Facilitates and maintains consistent communication between client, Talent Advisor and candidate.
• All activities must be logged daily in the Relode platform.