Required skills and experience:
• Unrestricted Clinical Licensed Social Worker (LCSW).
• A background in maternal/substance use populations
• Medicare or Medicaid knowledge.
• Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
• Advanced computer proficiency; proficiency with using Cloud-based systems, EMRs, and teleconferencing applications.
• Demonstrate the philosophy of our organization through values and practices.
• Self-starter mentality. LCSW will be creating their own weekly schedule with their clients.
What you need to know:
• Client provides Care + Community that helps women and men recover from substance-exposed living.
• Working from a home office and then LCSW will travel out in to the field to meet clients where they’re at (home, business, coffee shop, etc.)
• Assesses, plans and implements trauma-informed care strategies that are individualized by client and directed toward the most appropriate and least restrictive level of care, while leveraging evidence-based tools.
• Collaborates with client, family and healthcare providers to develop an individualized plan of care, based on client goals.
1. Phone screen with client recruiter
2. Video interview with hiring manager
3. Video interview with executive leadership
4. Possible 4th Interview with other clinical team members