PWW Recruiting is looking for two (2) full-cycle healthcare recruiters to work on various Crisis Positions that have become available due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Essential duties will include sourcing talented healthcare professionals, conducting phone screens, and ensuring the medical practitioners provide all of the needed information to our agency before our staff submits their information to the healthcare provider.
• The recruiters will post jobs to appropriate job boards, social media platforms, and other relevant healthcare websites.
• Sourcing and recruiting candidates through established methods.
• Screening candidate resumes and conducting phone screens with qualified healthcare practitioners.
• Assessing the candidates’ validity by asking pertinent questions to ensure candidates are eligible for vacant crisis positions.
• Utilize the company Adobe Fillable Form to collect candidate employment history, licenses, and other information to create their profile.
• Previous experience as a full-cycle healthcare recruiter is a must! If you do not have this experience, please do not apply for this position.
• Proven ability to conduct phone screens professionally that reflects well on the recruiting/staffing business.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred. We will waive this requirement without hesitation for the right applicant(s).
• Responsiveness is a must! We are looking to move quickly on these crisis positions and need our recruiters to remain in tune with our process.