Required skills & experience:
1) Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation.
2) At least two (2) years’ experience as an RN with two (2) years’ experience in home care and possess and maintain CPR certification while employed in a clinical role.
3) Supervisory and administrative experience within Home Health is required, must be knowledgable in OASIS.
4) Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
What You Need to Know:
1) Amazing benefits and generous PTO including Employee Assistance Programs and Flex Spending Accounts.
2) Hourly rates above national average.
3) Growing company that retains family-like organizational culture.
4) Office-based position, expected to to be in the field 20% of the time.
licenses and certifications
BLS, Driver’s License, RN, TX License