Required skills and experience:
1. This position requires a clinical background (RN, MSN, etc.) with a preference for someone with experience in the NICU or PICU.
2. Proven working experience in project management
3. Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
6. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
7. Experience working in Healthcare or Healthcare Information Technology is a plus
8. Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
9. Jira, Trello, and/or Mission Control/Salesforce Experience a plus
What you need to know
1. Full-time opportunity with a fast growing Nashville, TN startup in the healthcare IT space with an opportunity to work with world-class, top-tier Children’s Hospitals nationwide.
2. Work directly with Project Managers and IT team to ensure deliverable fall within the applicable scope and timeline.
3. This individual will be the primary person responsible for the clinical tasks in hospital go-live projects. For example, MilkTracker.
4. Manage changes to the project scope and project schedule using appropriate verification techniques.
5. Responsible for the implementation of project management tools to provide visual representation of project status; and prepare reports for upper management regarding status of the project.