Required skills and experience:
1. Registered Nurse with current Michigan licensure.
2. Bachelors degree.
3. 2 years of clinical experience and wound care experience as an RN.
4. Progressive supervisory or leadership experience within a Home Health agency required.
5. Must have well developed interpersonal and communication skills to provide effective interface with clients, professional clinical staff and all other related team members.
6. Must possess a valid Michigan driver’s license and have reliable transportation to and from our office.
What you need to know:
1. Full-time opportunity in Home Healthcare, must have own vehicle- there is mileage reimbursement and competitive company benefits including a robust career ladder, tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities.
2. Opportunity to join an established company who employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states.
3. Oversee all clinical quality components of our home health agency services; this includes overall business and clinical operational lines while enhancing revenue and patient satisfaction.
4. Territory: Grand Rapids, MI.