Required Skills and Experience:
1) Current unrestricted RN license (BSN preferred) to practice in the state (s) required.
2) Minimum of two years of experience as an RN.
3) Possess and maintain CPR certification.
4) One year of current home care experience required, excellent knowledge of home care regulations required.
5) One year of experience providing teaching/training to clinical staff.
What You Need to Know:
1) Amazing benefits and generous PTO.
2) This position is an office-based role.
3) Growing company that retains family-like organizational culture.
4) Must have a strong clinical background in Home Health, this position requires a working knowledge of Medicare Conditions of Participation for home health care, California Department of Health Title XXII regulations, home care accreditation standards, OIG Work Plan and HIPAA regulations in addition to knowledge of population with advanced illness care needs.
overview *This job and any details should not be posted directly on job boards such as Indeed.* Required skills...Apply For This Job
Required skills & experience (the “must haves” to be considered) *Bachelor’s degree in nursing (BSN) preferred *NY license and current...Apply For This Job
overview Required skills & experience (the 5 “must haves” to be considered) 1. Graduated from an accredited School of Nursing,...Apply For This Job
overview Required skills & experience: 1) Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed to practice as...Apply For This Job
overview Required skills & experience 1. Registered Nurse with a current nursing licensure (TN) 2. Knowledge of or willingness to...Apply For This Job