Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• Must be an independently licensed Clinical Care Provider with a focus on behavioral health (e.g., MD, DO, PsyD, PhD, PMHNP, APN, PA).
• Candidates who have been previously been credentialed with commercial insurance plans and currently hold a National Provider Identifier (NPI) are preferred, but credentials are not required.
• 3+ years’ experience providing treatment to adult, young professional, and/or adolescent clients.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience successfully managing clinical care teams and clinical operations.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience providing clinical direction and supervision.
• Strong work ethic, humble leader, passionate and enthusiastic personality with a high degree of integrity, and a positive attitude.
• Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills.
• Professionalism in all aspects of their work, especially in all communications internally and externally.
• Demonstrated ability to meet and manage to expectations with a strong focus on the details with the ability to see the bigger picture.
• Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills.
• Working knowledge of evidence-based clinical treatment methods.
• Working knowledge of current medical, educational and psychosocial intervention models.
• Demonstrated commitment and compassion for clients.
• High adaptability to changing environment based on current scientific evidence and formulation of standard operating procedures within the Company.