Required skills & experience:
• Demonstrated success leading clinical teams
• At least 10 years of experience leading and developing customer service processes and standards
• Demonstrated expertise in people management including performance management, training, and onboarding
• Expertise in customer service, no healthcare admin required but preferred.
• Background working with addiction or recovery preferred.
• Experience in practice management including planning and budgeting facility needs, scheduling, and billing processes
• Quality assurance and compliance expertise in a clinical setting
• Comfortability public speaking and connecting with community stakeholders
What you need to know:
• Client looking for a motivated clinical site director who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty and bring their expertise to the team.
• Employee satisfaction and overall clinic functioning
• Monthly Clinic Performance Reporting
• Monthly achievement of performance metrics and growth goals
• Licensure adherence and maintenance
• Oversight of weekly provider appointment capacity
• Collaboration with clinical and behavioral health leads to ensure policy adherence and quality metrics
• Patient Policy oversight and maintenance
• Oversight of clinic site facilities management and supply ordering
licenses and certifications
CA License, Driver’s License
5 days/week, 8 hour shifts
Telemedicine, Outpatient Rehabilitation
Professional development opportunities