Required skills and experience:
1. Current state certification (or registration) as a nurse assistant (CNA) or certified Home Health Aide (CHHA).
2. Minimum of 6 months of patient care experience (outside of private duty), without more than a 2 year break from patient care in the last 5 years.
3. Must be able to successfully pass the competency program of the care center.
4. Must have own vehicle and valid state driver’s license.
5. Has not had a consecutive twenty-four (24) month or more lapse in practice for compensation since last competency training.
What you need to know:
1. Full-time opportunity with an established company with competitive full-time benefits including a fleet company car program for qualified employees.
2. Frequent degree of travel within territory is required.
3. Rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of patients who are undergoing Hospice care.
4. Plans and prepares nutritious meals, including shopping and assisting with feeding, as assigned.
5. Performs homemaking and other environmental services as assigned.
6. Will be expected to see multiple patients per day, approximately 5-8.
licenses and certifications
CNA, MA License