Required skills & experience:
1) Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
2) Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Arizona (or other NLC state).
3) 2+ years previous experience working in care management and/or with CKD/ESRD patients is preferred.
4) Ability to take call remotely on some nights and weekends.
5) Must have Home Health and/or Hospice experience.
6) Bilingual in English-Spanish is preferred.
What You Need to Know:
1) Opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast paced and innovative care management company that is transforming the delivery of kidney care.
2) Full-time home healthcare opportunity with competitive compensation package including salary and bonus.
3) Flexible paid leave and vacation policy.
4) This position is in-and-around Tucson with significant daily automobile travel throughout the territory.
5) This position will work with underserved populations.
6) Laptop, mileage reimbursement, phone allowance, and extra perks available!