Required skills & experience:
1) Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
2) Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Alabama (or other NLC state).
3) 2+ years previous experience working in care management and/or with CKD/ESRD patients is preferred.
4) Ability to take call remotely on some nights and weekends
5) Must have Home Health and/or Hospice experience.
6) Bilingual in English/Spanish is strongly preferred.
What You Need to Know:
1) Opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast paced and innovative care management company that is transforming the delivery of kidney care.
2) Competitive compensation package including salary and bonus.
3) Flexible paid leave and vacation policy.
4) This position is in-and-around metro Birmingham with significant daily automobile travel throughout the territory.
5) This position will work with underserved populations.
6) Laptop, mileage reimbursement, phone allowance, and extra perks available!