Required skills & experience:
• State licensure or certification as an LCSW, LPC, LMFT, or LCADC
• Master’s Degree in Social Work
• 1-3 years of experience providing SUD services in an inpatient or outpatient setting is required.
• At least 2 years of recent counseling or case management experience
• Briefs: 1 year (Preferred)
• EHR Systems: 1 year (Preferred) Client has their own EHR that Medical Social Worker will use.
• Discharge Planning: 1 year (Preferred)
• Management: 1 year (Preferred)
• Telehealth: 1 year (Preferred)
• Ability and willingness to do work online; familiarity with Google Drive, spreadsheets, documentation, videoconferencing and secure email.
What you need to know:
• As a Counselor and Care Manager, you will be responsible for providing support to MAT patients through counseling and case management services. MAT Counselors are full time employees that work out of the clinic in Hamilton, NJ and see patients both in person at Clinics and via telehealth platforms.
• Consult with the client’s partnering medical providers to coordinate patient care.
• Provide a full-range of supportive SUD services including brief individual text-based counseling, intensive counseling, case management, and consultations to support strength-based discharge planning and continuity of care.
• Participate in case conferencing with clinical supervisor and director to assess client needs, progress, documentation, and exit planning.
• Experience with electronic health records essential.
• Participate in care management for clients through our digital platform, in person, and on the phone.
• Intervene as an advocate for clients to resolve emergency problems in crisis situations.
licenses and certifications
CA License, LCSW, LPC
5 days/week, 8 hour shifts
Telemedicine, Outpatient Rehabilitation
Professional development opportunities