Required skills and experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in a related field, required.
2. Master’s degree in a related field, preferred.
3. 5+ years’ work experience with chemical dependency clients or related mental health, with emphasis on the 12-step model.
4. 1+ year’s management experience.
5. Must meet pre-employment and maintain all applicable state and job-related guidelines for background screening, fingerprinting, drug testing, health screening (if applicable).
What you need to know:
1). Full-time opportunity, Monday – Friday, day shift. This person will work closely with their call center, so they’ll need to be flexible.
2). Extremely competitive benefits including employer HSA contribution and generous paid time off.
3). Facility offers inpatient detox services including: Residential Alcohol Addiction, Treatment Rehab Centers, Outpatient Rehab Treatment, Medical Drug and Alcohol Detox
& Dual Diagnosis Treatment Center.
4). Manages the handling of admissions calls and ensures that staff provides the appropriate information to allow prospective clients to make decisions regarding treatment options.
5). Manages administrative functions to ensure smooth operation of the team including timecards, updating admissions related documents and processes as needed, etc.
licenses and certifications
TX License, LCSW, LMFT, LPC