Top “Must-Have” Skills for this job:
• 5+ years of professional experience in a Healthcare setting
• Experience supporting HR in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and maintaining personnel
• 2+ years of Supervising experience
• Experience supervising department directors in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, disciplining, and termination or personnel
• Ability to efficiently problem-solve, plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures necessary for providing quality care and maintaining a sound operation.
• Nursing Home Administrator License (required)
Job Summary: Administrator oversees and manages every department in the long-term care facility. Areas such as nursing and medical services are planned, evaluated and carried out properly, oversee social services and activity programs to make sure they meet the physical, emotional and psychological need of residents.
• Ensure that each resident receives the necessary nursing, medical and psychological services to attain and maintain the highest possible mental and physical functional status.
• Recruit, interview, hire and maintain personnel to supervise and direct the activities of the departments
• Supervise and direct department directors in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, counseling, disciplining and terminating personnel to maintain and ensure an adequate staff of qualified personnel at all times.
• Review and interpret monthly financial statements and provide information to the facility’s’ governing board.
• Assist in the establishment and maintenance of adequate accounting systems.